Lee’s Creations also makes one of a kind Custom Order BellyBelts for our customers. Pricing is subject to the style and size of the Custom Order and shipping cost. Custom Orders can be applied to any of our Collections.
If you are interested in a one of a kind Custom Order BellyBelt please indicate in the form below and include details such as size, colour, etc.
Pricing & Measuring
Collections from our Inventory: BellyBelts from the Classic Collection are $60 CAD. BellyBelts from the Khamsa Collection are $75 CAD. BellyBelts from the Limited Edition Collection will vary in price. If you are ordering directly from our Inventory, please select an option from the dropdown list on our oder form to see what we currently have in stock.
Custom Orders: Custom Orders from the Classic Collection are $70 CAD and Custom Orders from the Khamsa Collection are $85 CAD. Custom Orders from the Limited Edition Collection will vary in price according to the cost of materials and availability of supplies.
Shipping and Payment: Prices do not include shipping. Typically we ship with Canada Post. Payments can be via e-transfer or PayPal, and will be established after you have submitted an order request form. If you are using PayPal, please send funds as Friends and Family. PayPal will also give US Citizens the option to pay in Canadian Dollars.
Measuring: To measure for a Lee’s Creations BellyBelt, we recommend you measure your waist in inches, and add an extra inch or two for the toggle. BellyBelts vary in size and do stretch so they can be sized up or down a few inches depending on where you clip it. If you take a look at our Inventory for each Collection, you can see the colours and sizes available. If you are looking for a specific colour/size let us know and we can see what we have to meet that request. For general inquiries click here to contact us!
Order Request Form
- Do not submerse your BellyBelt in Water.
- Should your BellyBelt get wet while wearing, gently dry with a clean dry cloth and air dry.
- Body Oil and lotions can cause discolouration to the crystals and metal toggle. It is advised you wipe down your BellyBelt with a clean, dry cloth after each use and let it air dry before storing.
- Do not use harsh cleaners or jewelry cleaner to clean your BellyBelt as it may discolour and damage the crystals and metal toggle.
- Store your BellyBelt in the provided Sachet.